- I was born in California and moved to Nebraska when I was four.
- I am the third/fourth grade teacher at Tryon Elementary.
- I am the second oldest or 5 kids! I have an older brother Eric (26), younger brother Matt (21), and two younger twin sisters Kate and Melissa (18). Matt is a Senior at Doane College and Kate and Melissa are freshmen at UNK.
- I graduated college from UNK in Elementary Education in 2011. At UNK I was a cheerleader for four years.
- I love Dr. Pepper (wayyy more than I should)
- I am the SMC Cheerleading coach, head boys/girls golf coach, and NHS adviser
- My favorite hobby is to travel. I have been to 44 states and 13 countries.
- I have a bucket list that is approximately 3 pages longs. I love to try new and random things.
- Since moving to the Sand Hills I have gone to my first rodeo, first branding, bought a pair of boots, and drove a bus....I love new things!
- I have been skydiving 3 times.
- I love to read.
- Jesus is my Savior. I do my best everyday to glorify Him.
- I never want to be put in a position where I stop growing/learning....that is never fun :)